Welcome to Relaxed Redefined ~ a better, healthier way to care for chemically relaxed hair. This is a personal hair journal created to share easy, do-at-home tips and techniques that have made my hair stronger and longer. I hope you'll learn something here that will enhance your healthy hair journey or better yet insprire you to start one. Happy Hair Growting!

9.17.2010

I'm Baaaack!

Its been waaay too long, but I'm finally ready to start posting on a regular basis again.  How regular? Well, I'll have to see about that, ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies, LOL. But I have a lot I want to write about, so that should keep me going for a while. I've also updated the template and color scheme of the blog to signify a fresh start and I'm loving the new look! Topics coming soon:
  • My new favorite hair conditioner: Hairveda Acai Berry Phyto
  • What I learned over the summer about my hair
  • Preparing for winter hair care, a regimen update
  • Future hair care plans, including HENNA
  • Next relaxer update, coming in just a few weeks.
In the mean time, I'm looking forward to great weather for the final weekend of the summer and getting back to work (by work I mean blogging :) next week!

Happy Hair Growing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...