Welcome to Relaxed Redefined ~ a better, healthier way to care for chemically relaxed hair. This is a personal hair journal created to share easy, do-at-home tips and techniques that have made my hair stronger and longer. I hope you'll learn something here that will enhance your healthy hair journey or better yet insprire you to start one. Happy Hair Growting!

11.15.2010

RR Quick Tip: Comb Through, Then Shampoo



More often than not, I try to wear my hair in low-manipulation or protective styles which means I may not actually be running a comb through my hair daily. This also means, most of my shed hairs are not being removed daily, which is okay until you add water to the mix because then it can lead to tangles galore. So to cut down on tangles from unremoved shed hairs during a wash I always take the time to gently, but thoroughly comb through my hair before I start my wash routine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...